- @BloombergWest Who is the audience for the Xbox One? @corytv asks Head of Xbox Marketing @yusuf_i_mehdi. http://t.co/8ryPmiUmRN #tech #BWest
- @TaylorKennon Stupid Netflix! Why can't you work? I just wanted to watch a movie... **
- @OurFamilyWorld What is your favorite family movie? We really enjoy Disney's Aristocats! Such a fun classic to rediscover with the... http://t.co/yWlK4UlGdf
- @h0llace This rainy post-grad day means it's 100% acceptable to sit in my armchair with my cat all day & watch an unhealthy amount of netflix.
- @HanLiz14 RT @CaityRae2: I wish Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were on Netflix **
- @jherskowitz Fred Armisen: "it's when a season of Portlandia hits Netflix is when everyone starts to come up to me on the street". #iwny
- @flower_child_23 Love movies? Enter to #win a year's subscription to #Netflix & a Roku Streaming Player via @Mom2Michael http://t.co/xnDT3CbGqd
- @isabelle_acree To much Netflix and it slowed my data ********
- @Ccantaloupe RT @Fact: "Netflix cheating" is watching a TV episode alone when you promised to watch it together - 28 million Americans have done it.
- @cierrajsteffens RT @mirry_94: Food, hookah, and Netflix=great day!!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
By Tiernan Ray Andy Hargreaves of Pacific Crest today reiterates a Sector Perform rating on shares of Netflix (NFLX), calling the intense debate by the U.S. Senate of a bill titled H.R. 2471, to allow dissemination of subscribers’ movie viewing … Continue reading
Netflix (NFLX) has had shorts on the ropes ever since Q4 earnings, surging as high as 36% in the days after the report. In highly shorted stocks like NFLX, these types of squeezes are always a possibility, even if the … Continue reading
Arrested Development is a TV series that grew such a cult following and generated such positive word-of-mouth that it left its fans devastated when FOX cancelled it in 2006. Luckily, Netflix Instant Streaming offers all 53 episodes of one of … Continue reading
Kimberly Potts Reuters 11:02 a.m. CST, January 31, 2012
Let’s say you like to watch heady documentaries over Netflix’s streaming service and would like to share recommendations with your friends on Facebook. Netflix would like to offer that service, but the company says a 24-year-old U.S. law is in … Continue reading
Recs 1 By Rick Aristotle Munarriz More Articles January 31, 2012 Comments (0) Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX ) has a new adversary overseas. BSkyB — the U.K. satellite television giant controlled by News Corp. (Nasdaq: NWS ) — revealed that it will be … Continue reading
Here are the new DVD /Netflix releases for the week of January 31st 2012: 1. In Time – In the not-too-distant future the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way … Continue reading
Despite reporting lower profits and higher expenses during its fourth-quarter 2011 earnings call, Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) gave investors something to smile about when it said it added subscribers during the period. The video rental service said it netted 610,000 subscribers, to … Continue reading
By Kimberly Potts Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:07pm EST LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) – Break into a chicken dance: “Arrested Development” writer Dean Lorey has confirmed he and the show’s writing staff are already at work on the new episodes of … Continue reading
BY PAUL SONNE LONDON—Pay-TV giant British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC announced plans for an Internet movie-streaming service in the U.K., a swift effort to undercut Netflix Inc.’s rollout of a similar service in Britain that began three weeks ago. BSkyB, … Continue reading