- @Slow_Poke08 #AwkwardSituations Hearing your housemate being smashed while watching Netflix lmao
- @xjing123 http://t.co/eEr8GMv5Vu New Episodes of вЂњArrested DevelopmentвЂќ Coming to Netflix This S..
- @Bobafett33 @rickygervais just subscribed. Watching Derek outtakes. Can not wait till it comes to Netflix in sept. !
- @smmonityy “@netflix: More than half of us do not #WatchResponsibly. http://t.co/tApBd7rw0g” my brother and I
- @marcusinchan El bulli.... Inspired! #netflix
- @tiath0mas cool runnings is on Netflix. I'm so happy.
- @louder_laura Just realised we have 6 series of Spongebob on Netflix! #rockandroll
- @PimpdaddyANA Guess since everyone's asleep already it's just me and Netflix
- @SarahCaskgill When I turn the microwave on, Netflix/Vudu go out. Explain this to me, science.
- @JohnMcCloskey_ Netflix you never cease to amaze me**
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It was a busy weekend for online and streaming content providers, as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and LoveFilm all announced significant expansion plans or content deals. YouTube is making a play to be more than a user-generated content destination with … Continue reading
By Abe Raymond Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) reported poor earnings one week ago, unsettling many of its investors. The nail in the coffin for many investors was Netflix’s dismal guidance, which saw fourth quarter EPS of $0.36-$0.70 while analysts estimated an … Continue reading
Buying digital copies of movies and ordering them from set-top box video-on-demand services also rose. People bought fewer DVDs and made fewer trips to brick-and-mortar video rental stores, cutting into the gains. For the year overall spending is down about … Continue reading
Gotta admit, as a Milwaukee kid there is something about the throaty roar of a Harley Davidson that warms the cockles. But the all-electric Light Cycle modeled after the machines in Tron makes a head-snapping case for whisper-quiet technology. It … Continue reading
The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet’s guest contributor program, which is separate from the company’s news coverage. NEW YORK (Trefis) — Netflix‘s (NFLX) stock currently stands around $80, a significant drop … Continue reading
NEW YORK (MainStreet) — A few months after Netflix(NFLX) set off a furor by increasing prices by 60%, upstart competitor Redbox, owned by Coinstar(CSTR), has increased the price of its daily rentals by 20%. The price increase, the first since … Continue reading
NEW YORK (TheStreet) — Sirius XM (SIRI) announced in September it was raising its subscription price, and Tuesday’s third-quarter earnings report will be the first time investors will receive initial color on users’ reaction to the increase. Price hikes have … Continue reading
Sometimes, the intelligent quotient of the market is remarkably low. Institutional investors are adept at taking advantage of this fact with a manufactured story that results in the masses taking the bait. Case in point is Friday’s selloff in Coinstar … Continue reading
I went out on a limb last week with mixed results. I figured that Netflix would move higher the day after its third-quarter report, assuming that everything short of Armageddon was already discounted in the share price. I was wrong. … Continue reading
Welcome to this morning’s edition of “First To Know,” a series in which we keep you in the know on what’s happening in the digital world. We’re keeping our eyes on three particular stories of interest today. Disney-ABC Signs Streaming … Continue reading