- @omglilyy is hannah montana on netflix
- @Mall_Ebk Dis Mfk WHATEVER I'm Watching On Netflix , #IRRITATING Me !
- @IHeartHeartNNY Watching The Office on Netflix, and Whoa, It looks like Pam's missin' a leg in this picture. http://t.co/TiGt7nDzXO
- @BballSwag1616 Bruh I'm just sitting here watching netflix and cuddling with hello kitty
- @reevesman RT @eolshow: EOL Holiday Weekend Recommended Viewing, The Grid, TRON Uprising http://t.co/5LbqEkx2w7
- @annatullx I had a weird dream that me and Hannah went to my ex lovers house and watched Netflix in his bed while he went to another room with his gf
- @Yasawas_ I thought there was a new Arrested Development out on Netflix tomorrow but it's an entire 15-ep series instead. OH MY DAYS
- @EwhItsDianaaa_ What's a good movie to watch on Netflix?
- @carloossramos Pizza, Netflix, Stoned... You wish you were me right now!
- @__iliana My little brother needs to stop being cheap and buy Xbox live because I can't live in a Netflix less house ok**
Monthly Archives: September 2011
September 30, 2011, 5:16 PM EDT By Theophilos Argitis (Updates with Netflix closing price fifth paragraph.) Sept. 30 (Bloomberg) — Netflix Inc. won’t face regulation in Canada after the country’s broadcast agency rejected calls from BCE Inc. and other cable … Continue reading
Video: Netflix CEO Issues Mea Culpa, Changes Mail Service Name 17 images Gallery: Where Jobs Will Be Lost In 2012 Video: When Success Is More Dangerous Than Failure Image by Getty Images North America via @daylife If you haven’t thought … Continue reading
For physical-to-digital transition, the metaphor is apt. By consigning its DVD business to a past called “Qwikster”, Netflix has swallowed the red pill and is making a digital moonshot (the same route Guardian News Media is following with its new … Continue reading
A Look At The Future Of Bank Of America And Citigroup Thu, Sep 29 by Brian Nichols
Will Richmond Amazon Gets Its Right With Video Explaining Its New Silk Browser Exclusive: More Netflix Subscribers Still Use DVDs Than Streaming for TV Viewing Google Rolls Out AdWords for Video, Driving Performance-Based Video Ad Model Streaming may be the … Continue reading
(Updates with closing share price.) Sept. 30 (Bloomberg) — Netflix Inc., seeking growth in Latin America after a price increase angered its U.S. DVD and online customers, is confronting entrenched competitors and cultural hurdles in its drive south of the … Continue reading
Recs 1 By Rick Aristotle Munarriz | More Articles September 30, 2011 | Comments (2) If there’s any silver lining for Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX ) , it’s that October’s just a handful of hours away. September has been brutal for the … Continue reading
Image by Getty Images North America via @daylife If you haven’t thought much about the debacle at Netflix, you should. What happened was more than a minor public-relations snafu. Netflix stumbled in its pricing—a minefield for any business and the … Continue reading
Netflix is covering all its crisis PR bases while doubling down on the moves that made subscribers angry in the first place. Can the company really have its cake and eat it too? By Anne VanderMey, reporter FORTUNE — Up … Continue reading
September 30, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT By Ronald Grover, Manuel Baigorri and Cliff Edwards (Updates share price in 10th paragraph.) Sept. 30 (Bloomberg) — Netflix Inc., seeking growth in Latin America after a price increase angered its U.S. DVD and … Continue reading